The Co-Chairs of the Open Working Group on Sustainable Development Goals and its secretariat have released a number of documents in preperation for its 11th session taking place from 5-9 May at the United Nations Headquarters in New York.
- Draft Programme of Work for the eleventh session of the OWG on SDGs - Please note that the Major Groups and other stakeholders will intervene from 9-10 am on Monday to Thursday in Conference Room 1.
- Letter from the Co-Chairs - explains the revisions that have been made to the focus areas document.
- Revised Focus Areas Document - A comparison between the original and revised focus areas documents
- Register for the 11th session of the OWG
- More information on the 11th session on the UN's official website