The Co-Chairs of the Open Working Group on Sustainable Development Goals have released a number of documents in preperation for its 10th session taking place from 31 March - 4 April at the United Nations Headquarters in New York.
- Draft Programme of Work for the tenth session of the OWG on SDGs
- Letter from the Co-Chairs - A short letter from the Co-Chairs which explains that slight changes have been made to the focus areas document
- Revised Focus Areas Document - A slightly modified version of the OWG's focus areas document which was produced for the OWG on SDGs 9th session
- Annex Document of Interlinkages between OWG's Focus Areas – This document identifies the interlinkages for the 19 focus areas
- Register to participate in the 10th session of the Open Working Group on Sustainable Development Goals
- More information on the 10th session on the UN's official website
The Co-Chairs have proposed that the tenth session of the OWG on SDGs consider the focus areas in the following clusters: